Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pump It Up

Pancakes for breakfast!
Sorry no waffles. :(



We went to a birthday part this morning to a local bounce house place. We've never been before so it was another new experience. Megan had a blast. She ran off to check it out when we got there and by the second hour she was bouncing like a pro! Thanks for inviting us Cooper. I think Megan's 3rd birthday party might just be at the same place. It was loads of fun!! Even Em got in on the action a little but it will be a while before she can run and bounce with the big kids. I have to admit, it was the most fun I have had in a while. I hopped in one with the girls and bounced around with them. It wore me out!!



I was very surprised when Megan ran off and started climbing up the big slide obstacle course thingy. I wasn't expecting to see her coming down the slide and then she ran right back to go again. This time she didn't need any help!



Climbing back up the slide after coming down.



Running, bouncing, dancing and clapping!



She wasn't done playing. We had some outside time when we got home.
These girls are wearing me out!!
:-)

I actually squeezed in a nap while the girls were napping. It felt good to sleep but I didn't have a choice. My body just shut down!! Hopefully I'll get to bed at a respectable hour tonight. Maybe I'll find a movie to watch.

No comments: