Today was just a typical day around our house. Nothing spectacular but lots of fun anyways. We packed up and made a trip to the post office to mail the girls' registration forms and money to the school they're attending in the fall. After that, since we were already over there, we went to Kohl's for a little while but came home for lunch. Since it was late it was time for a nap after lunch so we saved our daily 'outside time' for after naps. Both girls napped about 2.5 hours so it was a nice afternoon. I didn't nap ... and after the night I had I could have used one. Megan is having nightmares of some sort. She's waking up crying and trying to change clothes. Last night she was up for about 2+ hours freaking out about who knows what. It's hard having a kid that doesn't really talk all that much because I still can't figure out what's the matter when she's upset. SO here it is 11:15 and I'm not going to bed yet. I have a few good reasons ... 1. I just heard Megan whimper on the monitor so I'm going to wait and see where that goes. 2. Texas and Wake are in OT (and picked Wake - sorry folks) 3. I need to finish my beer. The girls were good for my mom tonight while I had dinner with a couple friends but Megan has been up crying again, like last night. Right now her light is on but she's asleep so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she stays that way. Poor mom. Poor Megan is probably stressed about the weird things going on around here ... 1. daddy's gone 2. new playdates every day 3. mommy watching basketball :) I just hope she is OK and that this is a short lived phase. I hate to think she's scared of something but can't tell me about it.
My little blue eyes in her swing!

Megan, my little gymnast.
Hope she doesn't have her sights on gymnastics.
She'll be taller than Mary Lou Retton by the time she's 5!
Maybe cycling will be a better sport.

Looks like the EB is sending some scouts to find good egg locations!!
OR he's just eating my pansies!
Bad Bunny!

We got stopped at the RR crossing on our way home from our errands and shopping excursion. It old Megan we were going to see a choo choo. I think she kind of got excited but then this is all that came across. She was still kind of excited. She likes big trucks and waves at every one we see. FedEx, UPS, movers, trash trucks, bulldozers. They're all the same to her!


Apparently I didn't take enough pics of Emmy today! Maybe more tomorrow. We're going on a walk with some new friends then maybe playing at a new playground. Here's to hoping poor little Megan lets mommy sleep tonight!!
OH - and go WAKE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment