Thursday, November 29, 2007

Megan Elizabeth Starke

I plan to give all the details but I'm too exhausted and it's almost time for a feeding! The good news is that everything went smoothly, possibly more smoothly than planned. She was born at 2:06 pm, Thursday, November 29th and weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and is 19.5 inches long.



After her first bath. Lovely hairdo!

With mommy. We don't take pictures of mommy today. Or at least we don't share them on the blog! :-)


With Daddy. He's an old pro and has changed two diapers already! WOW!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am so glad everything went so well. She is BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy for all of you.

Tracy

Mel :-) said...

YAYYYY!! Congratulations! :-D
She's precious! I was SOO happy to hear the good news yesterday! I can't wait for all the details! Welcome to mommy-hood! ;-)

Mel :-) said...

Meant to say this too-
James looks like a natural! I know he is already wrapped around her little finger!! ;-)

Gwen said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!

TEXASEGGLS said...

Congrats can't wait to meet her!! Am I the only person that has bald babies??

Karen said...

Congratulations! I knew it would go smoothly! Welcome to the world Megan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I am glad that everything went well. Can't wait to meet her.

Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Congraulations- she is beautiful!

stacy

Anonymous said...

I am Melissa's sister-in-law. Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Heather said...

Congratulations Jenny! (belated)
She's gorgeous!!!