I don't really have anything new to report. The specialist was here at around 9:00 tonight and he found my fluid levels are still the same (marginal), she appears to be around 6 lbs. 5 oz., and overall looks good and healthy. He said either 37-38 weeks for delivery would be OK. So we wait. Some more. I guess the best news is that she still looks happy as a clam in there and the specialist did say 37 weeks is OK for delivery. Now I just need to see what my OB has in mind ... and I should see her tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'll know more tomorrow. Maybe not. Either way I'll let you know.
On a side note, I think the hospital is trying to kill me. They brought my dinner at 4:40 pm tonight and eating three meals and two snacks so close together is causing my after dinner blood sugar to skyrocket. Nobody really seems that concerned by my high numbers but it is very annoying that I was able to control it better on my own at home. Seriously, who the hell eats dinner that early?? I might get used to it and maybe I'll start fighting the senior citizens for the early bird special at the Sizzler.
That's all I got tonight. I could go on but I'm just bitchy so it wouldn't be any fun for you to read. Hope everyone is getting back into the work routine after Thanksgiving and I hope you're not all tired of leftover turkey!!
1 comment:
Hey you! Thanks for the update, hopefully you will know some more today. Call me or email me a good # to call you on!! I am thinking about you! :-)
Post a Comment