Thursday, October 02, 2008

Last night, Megan took her toys for a ride! She pushed them around the kitchen! I guess it's time to buy her one of those little "push" toys that she can walk behind because she's using the strangest things to get around! She's so close to walking! It was so funny to watch!


While Megan was doing that, we were watching Criminal Minds. OMG! That show is just freaky! Last night was one of those episodes I would have hated to watch while James was out of town. I was watching the beginning with my hands over my eyes. For some reason, it's just not as scary after they reveal the story (after the FBI figures out what is going on) even though the crazy person is still stalking and trying to kill people. It is one SCARY show but I absolutely LOVE it and won't stop watching it! Do we have Grey's tonight or is the VP debate on? I guess I need to look into that.

Right now, Megan and I are having a PJ morning! We're both still in our jammies. I think it's time to get the day going though because I have errands to run! UGH! At least it's a BEEYYOOOOOTIFUL day out there!

1 comment:

Mel :-) said...

What a ceative Girl! That's cute! :-)
I have only seen a few episodes of Criminal Minds, it was a little too creepy for me!! I like to read books like that though! No Grey's tonight...blah! We'll be watching the debate!