OK - so the Aggies won their game against Kansas State last night but lost in the semi-finals tonight. Unfortunately, we had to play Kansas (ranked 5th in the nation). It would have been great to play t.u. for the Big XII Championship tomorrow but at least we paved our way into the NCAA Tournament with our two wins. The season continues! WHOOP! Oh, and our Women's Basketball team won the Big XII Tournament tonight against Okie State! WHOOP!!!
We've had two milestones so far this weekend. One: Megan did not spit up at all yesterday. It was such a wonderful glorious day. Unfortunately she was an absolute fountain today so it was fun while it lasted. Two: She rolled over today! YAY! We were enjoying some tummy time (well, not-so-much enjoyment for her) when the dog positioned herself right in front of my face, between me and Meg. Next thing I know, Megan is on her back and I missed the whole roll-over experience. James got to see it and was so excited. I tried to get her to do it again ... all day long I tried ... but she wasn't up for it. I assume it will happen again ... and she'll be graduating from High School before we know it. ha ha ha ha!
1 comment:
YAY Megan!! What a big girl to roll over!!! Congrats on the spit-up free day too!! Pretty soon those will be fewer and farther between!!!
The Ags are having great B-ball seasons! WHOOP!!! :-)
Post a Comment