Here's Megan ... too cool for school in her shades. She didn't fight much when I put them on her but I think she fell asleep pretty quickly.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Ummm ... is it July?
I got this nifty thing called a strollometer for my birthday (thanks Mom!) and I finally hooked it up to my stroller the other day in hopes that we would have some beautiful weather soon. The sunshine has arrived and with it ... temperatures in the 80s! This thing times your walks, measures the distance, mph, average mph, max mph, and gives the time and temperature. My walk was 18:40, I only went .74 miles (but now I know how far it is to the park then to the pool and back). My dog was dragging because it is a whopping 83* outside and that sun was beating down on us (oh and she's like 10 years old). I would have liked to walk longer (well, maybe on a nicer day. It really is HOT!) but what do I do? Take the baby and not the dog? Right. My dog LIVES for walks. You can't even say the word around her or accidentally jingle the leash! I suppose I could just leave both of them and trust the dog to watch the baby. ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the sunglasses. The strollmeter sounds pretty cool too!
OK I am seriously going to look into the strollometer!!! That is great! Glad you had a nice walk! :-) I need to get my boo-tay moving too!
The strollometer was only available online (not in stores) at BRU and Target. So far it seems to work but who knows if it will last ... :)
Post a Comment