Not only did it snow in March ... it has snowed twice in March ... in the same week!! I can't believe this is happening. It looks like one more night with just the girls around here. James' flight was cancelled from NY because of the weather here. Never would have imagined that in a million years. He's on the crack of dawn flight tomorrow so hopefully it will clear up for him to get home. "They" are predicting up to 6" of snow possible by tomorrow morning! I have NEVER seen 6" of snow in Texas. It is really coming down now and I, of course, have been taking pictures to share! I'm sure I'll add more later. I have nothing else to do!!
Here are the pics I said I would add. I can't believe how much snow has fallen here. It is freakin COLD outside and this is more snow than I've ever seen here. By the way, it squeaks when you walk on it. I haven't heard that since the last time I went skiing!! It's wet snowball-throwing snow and it is just beautiful. From inside. Where it's warm and dry.
The ruler says 5 inches. Not too scientific I'm sure but it works for me!!
OK - the dog wants to go out. I'm going to take pics of her now! hee hee! So much FUN!
1 comment:
I just can't get over how much y'all are getting!! Now- imagine getting that much (or more) every other day for 2+ months and you will know what my winter was like!!! :-o
Post a Comment