Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures

Grandma is out of town so I'm just putting a few pics up!! ;-)

Megan loves laundry. I know there's a HUGE pile there for her to play in. Don't judge!

I just liked this one with the toothy grin!

Another toothy grin and this time she has a bow on her head. It actually stayed there for more than a minute!


Here you get a good look at her first shiner! It's not as bad as I expected it to be but looks like we beat her up none-the-less.


The following is a series of pictures I got while trying to get a '16 month' picture of Megan in her chair. I have pics of her through one year in the chair and then ... well, we have been a little preoccupied and I forgot to take them. So, I tried again this month and ... well ... take a look.












Here are a few of Emily. Face it, Megan is more fun to take pictures of because she interacts. Emily, she just sleeps. I still enjoy taking pictures of her though because she is just too cute for words!! Besides, I have pics of Megan wearing all these clothes so now I need to get pics of Em in all the same outfits! :)

Ankles crossed like a little lady!
Look at those pudgy little baby legs too!
This one is just for Daddy!


And one for Megan too!!
This whole outfit is an Emily Original. No hand-me-downs here!

You probably noticed that all of Emily's pictures were taken in the pink bouncy seat. It is the only place she can sleep. She has reflux issues so bad that she pretty much has to sleep upright. Every time I try to lay her flat in bed she coughs and sputters and screams. The head of her bed is elevated a little and she's on medication but nothing really seems to help. I also have to prop up the back of the seat so she's a little more upright. SO ... because of all that craziness we are going to a Gastroenterologist tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully he'll provide some insight as to what is going on with her. Eating just makes her miserable and she needs to eat a lot to catch up with the growth charts!!

4 comments:

haasej said...

Thank you - that made my day!!

Lori Roberson said...

All of that sounds so familiar. Must be a preemie thing. Cort had reflux really bad and was on Prevacid. He also only could sleep in his bouncy chairs the first few months. It gets better. He also slept all day. Sometimes I would forget I had a second child because he was always asleep...in the bouncy chair.

Mel :-) said...

OMG! It has been TOO long since I have checked your page but I am so happy I did!! I love all the pics! Your Girls are getting so big and they are both just adorable! Look at all Megan's teeth!
I am sorry to hear about the reflux issues that Emily is having, hope the doc was able to give her something for that. Brooke had gerd and I used the Gripe water and it worked great, fyi...

Heather said...

Soooo cute, both of them! I love the bouncy seat, by the way, that's adorable!