Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Now Christmas EVE 2011

Sure, it's almost St. Paddy's Day so naturally that means it's time for a Christmas post from me! We will start with

The Night Before Christmas


We went to Christmas Eve Mass at our church, St. Francis, then out to dinner at Chili's. I know, not the most festive holiday dinner place but certainly convenient and great for the kiddos. Grammy attended Mass with us and Grandma and Uncle Coach met us out for dinner.  A good time was had by all, I think. I know I enjoyed it and the girls seemed to enjoy it too. They, of course, LOVED their fancy Christmas dresses and just wanted to spin around. I was surprised when they stood still for some great pictures!




Hey Santa!  Fill 'em UP!






Even little Matthew sat still for a picture. He wasn't really crawling yet so I guess that saved the tree.




I tried but I could not convince all 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time. This is the best I got, two looking, only one smile, and one petting the baby.



Everybody wanted to help feed the baby so we could go to bed so Santa could come!




And look! Santa came!!




Apparently he left a few houses worth of toys under our tree by mistake.



Wonder how much fun everyone had the next morning?  You'll just have to wait and see!  Hopefully, it won't take another two months ...

No comments: