Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello Third Trimester

Hello HUGE belly. Hello contractions. Hello weekly OB appointments. Hello swollen feet ... yet amazingly slim fingers! I'm able to wear my Aggie ring for the first time in years! Something about gaining like 50 lbs since I dunked it made it not fit anymore. I'm pregnant now and it fits again. Go figure. Anyways ... I've been having some contractions but nothing to worry about. They're not regular at all and usually go away if I just pee and/or drink some water. :-) I just took some new belly pics so I wanted to share with you how ginormous I am! James doesn't stand up to take the pics so it's from the always-flattering angle of aiming UP at me. Somehow that makes me seem bigger! So this is the home stretch. Only 12 more weeks until my due date ... only 9 more if she comes as early as Megan. YIKES! I think we're finally closing in on a name. We're torn between two names, both starting with "E", and we have yet to land on a middle name either. I'll let you guys know!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

You look great! I'm glad your contractions aren't regular, maybe you'll avoid bedrest this pregnancy! Can't wait to hear the name you choose! Merry Christmas

Mel :-) said...

Wow, isn't this pregnancy going so fast?!? (At least it is from this end, ha ha!) You look great! :-)