Tuesday, September 08, 2009

ahhh - finally - both girls are napping - if only for a minute. I had to feed Emily and let her play a little while I played a quick song or two on Rock Band. Does playing Rock Band alone mean I have a problem? Is that like drinking alone? I never do that ...

Here are some recent pictures ...


Megan has been really into accessories lately.
Here she is with my shoes!


She always thinks Emily needs a hat on.




Emily pulling up in her crib. Silly girl!



I don't believe we've been formally introduced.
I will soon be pulling your tail and ears and nose and ...


Megan likes getting under the covers like a big girl!
Emily is just laughing at mommy's funny noises.

21 Months Old!
My big girl!
Sat still for one picture and one picture only.

8 Months Old!
Look how smiley she is!

3 comments:

Amy said...

The girls are adorable as always! Love these pics :)

Amy said...

Where did you get those chairs for the girls? I love them!

Jennifer said...

The chairs are from Pottery Barn Kids. They're the "My First Anywhere Chair" so they're smaller (and less expensive) than the regular ones.