Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fussy Gussy


This is the only way I'm getting anything done this morning. Grandma left early and Meg has been fussing ever since then. Every time she calms down I put her down (anywhere - chair, bed, swing) and she starts crying again. My back is killing me but apparently she likes it in there - and she's quiet - and I can fold laundry - so I had to take a pic to share ...

3 comments:

Mel :-) said...

Awww....she looks so sweet all bundled up in there!! I loved carrying B&B around in the sling!

Karen said...

Don't feel bad, I had to sleep on the couch with Jenna directly on my chest for the first 3 weeks of life! I swear she wouldn't sleep anywhere else! It was all done in the name of SLEEP! You do what you have to do to get things done!

Anonymous said...

I carried Sarah in that pouch thing for almost a year. She loved it and I could still chase my other one around! Its great!

stacy