Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Megan got to meet her cousins this week!

This is Noah ...


And this is Miriam

We've had a busy week and I am really looking forward to some peace and quiet. Yes, I said peace and quiet and I have a one month old baby. Believe me, I'm ready to get back to our routine and my lonely days as a stay-at-home-mom. We go back to the pediatrician tomorrow so hopefully Megan will get another A+. She's definitely growing and is almost out of her 'newborn' clothes. Some of the footie pj's are already too small - she's too tall for them. I just can't believe how fast she's growing. I also made my 6-week postpartum appointment today for the second week of January. I guess that means it will be time for me to start exercising. UGH! I am anxious to see what my weight is. Per my scale at home, I've lost all my baby weight and then some. Of course, as I type this, I'm wearing my maternity jeans. Hey! It's Christmas and they're stretchy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miriam is ready fro breeding I want to put my baby in her