Sunday, September 02, 2007

WHOOP!

AGGIES WIN! I was worried in the beginning when Montana State (who?) scored on their first drive and we only got a field goal. Honestly, I thought, "here we go again", but the game ended much better than it started. Next week ... we get to actually WATCH them! WHOOP!

We've only just started getting baby gear and it is already taking over our house. The nursery is DONE but we need to clean it before it is truly ready. I'll take some pics once that is done but don't hold your breath because I'm lazy. We put together our stroller yesterday. James could not be stopped. I was happy to see how easy it is to fold that thing down and it's not too heavy either. Thank you mom! We also have some other big items but they will stay in their boxes for a while longer. Seriously, I still have 4 months so everything would just gather dust!

It's a long LONG weekend for us and we're getting so much accomplished. Our laptop died so I had to fight with Dell to have them send a restore disk so the Geek Squad could fix it. That was a nightmare but don't fight with a pregnant lady ... we'll win every time! The stupid computer is less than two years old and it just self destructed. I think they're built that way. We also had a flat tire last weekend so I've been driving on the spare all week looking completely ghetto, or rugged, whichever you prefer. We got the truck to Firestone yesterday at 7am, which ofcourse was perfect timing for breakfast with all the old folks at McDonald's. Last night we hung out with some friends and watched more college football. Stupid OU and Bob Stoops. He's such a jackass ... running up scores like that. Surprisingly, James was up before me this morning and he took the dog for a walk then made breakfast! When I woke up, around 10 (!!!), he was cooking bacon and making waffles. YUM-O! He's the best husband in the world. But then, I'm the best designated driver in the world who drives through McDonald's (yes, twice in one day) at 1:00 am on our way home. HAH!

We're off to pick up the newly restored laptop and maybe go out to eat. Date night!! I suppose I should shower before going out in public. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Labor Day weekend and I hope you're all at least off for the long weekend, if not longer, like me! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Mel :-) said...

It was so awesome to listen to the game!! Ags win!! WHOOP!! I sat at the computer and listened and typed up what Dave South was saying; I emailed Ben at the end of each quarter. He said I am the coolest wife ever! ;-)
Poop on stoops! hahaha just had to say that!! ;-)
Welcome to the world of kids...I swear their stuff multiplies over night!!!

Anonymous said...

try having 3 kids!!!!! It is not a linear relationship- it actually starts to multiply and take on a life of its own

stacy