If you've read my blog before, you've probably figured out that I am a HUGE Houston Astros fan. I don't know when it happened but sometime in my 8 years living in Houston I fell in love with the Astros, Craig Biggio, and baseball all together. Yes, I'm a freak. Whatever! Anyways, Biggio got his 3000th hit tonight! HUGE milestone!! Even that loser Barry Bonds doesn't have 3000 hits. I was so happy the game was actually on TV up here and that he actually did it tonight! YAY! Poor James was busy with work stuff so I TiVo'd the whole game, just in case. I'm the best wife!
Can I tell you the worst part of the whole thing? I cried. Pregnancy hormones have not really affected me. Hallmark commercials, sad movies ... I don't cry. Craig Biggio hits #3000 ... I cry. What is that all about? Don't judge me.
Now, if they could just win a few games ...
3 comments:
What, no cheering for the Rangers?
stacy
Way to go Craig Biggio!! I got teary eyed when they showed him and Jeff Bagwell on the field together after hit number 3,000 and I am not pregnant.
Stefanie
Stacy - nobody cheers for the Rangers. there's just not much to cheer about. :) Stef - thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one! though there's a big difference between 'teary eyed' and sobbing like a baby. ha ha!
Post a Comment