Just thought I would throw some pictures on the blog. Not that they're of anything fun but hey, I'm bored and I went outside and took a couple pics because it's such a nice day! Nice days have been few and far between up here lately! Maybe we should go to the pool .... mmmmmm.
This is one of the hibiscus plants that survived the winter. It loves the warm, rainy and humid weather we've been having and is blooming like crazy! I thought it was pretty so I had to snap a pic!
This is my dog's crate after a thunderstorm. You can see the damage so imagine ... if we left her out ... what she would do to the house. She's infamous among our friends for the absolute destruction of every window blind in our previous house. We only crate her when there's a chance of rain, which lately has been EVERY DAY!
2 comments:
The next pics I want to see are of your growing BELLY!!!! Congratulations, that is SOO exciting!!! :-)
my hibiscus still looks crappy. You think the winter killed it?
stacy
Post a Comment