I ventured out for more maternity clothes over the weekend and finally dropped two pairs of pants at the tailors so I can start wearing them next week. Currently, I'm wearing my normal pants with longer tops to hide the fact that they're not buttoned or zipped all the way. I went to Motherhood in the mall and actually found some stuff I like for a pretty reasonable price. I held back though because I know I'm just going to get bigger as the time goes by and I might not actually stay the same size and only grow in my tummy like skinny people do. I'm a realist. I eat anything and everything that sounds good so I just don't see how only the tummy will grow. Also, we cashed in our ccard points for a gift card to Motherhood so now I'm going to wait for that to come in. I'm not really showing yet ... just fat ... so I don't need those 'tie in the back' shirts just yet but it does seem to be growing every day. My sonogram appointment is scheduled for July 25th in the afternoon which is less than 4 weeks away! WOOHOO!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day whether you watch some fireworks, stuff yourself with burgers and dogs (and beer and margaritas .... mmmmm), or have all your fun plans rained out, which is most likely if you live in Texas. No matter what the day has in store for me I will enjoy it because I won't be at work!
3 comments:
Hey, here is a trick I used for a while (I know, it sounds kinda ghetto but it will keep your pants from falling down!) Use a pony tail elastic (a rubber band thing) and stick it through the button hole on your jeans, flip it inside of itself and pull so it holds and then hook it on your jeans button. Not only will it add a few inches but it will stretch! ;-) So there is my tip for ya! As long as you are wearing longer shirts no one will be able to tell. Heck, as long as you are wearing pretty panties you are good HAHAHA!!! :-D
Okay- she cracks me up.
Anyway- I just saw Ann Taylor Loft sells maternity clothes and they were cute! Made me want to have another baby. Okay, maybe not. Made me jealous though :)
stacy
Okay- she cracks me up.
Anyway- I just saw Ann Taylor Loft sells maternity clothes and they were cute! Made me want to have another baby. Okay, maybe not. Made me jealous though :)
stacy
Post a Comment