I have a job interview on Monday and I actually really want this job so please wish me luck. While I love staying at home, not raising children, and sponging off my husband, I think it's time I contribute something to this family. Maybe it will get me that little beamer or maybe we'll just save up for that time in our lives when I am staying at home actually raising children!! :-) Honestly, I'd vote for the kids but that's not entirely up to us. Maybe, just maybe, I'll save up enough to splurge on a trip to LAS VEGAS! It seems like everyone I know has gone recently which has made me extremely jealous. ANYWAYS -- It's only a part time job but I'm really excited about it and it's pretty close to home so cross your fingers for me!!
I didn't watch Grey's last night because we went to dinner with my mom then to my brother's football game - he coaches the freshman team at a school in Plano. I resisted all urges to watch it today without James. He doesn't know what a great wife he has! ha ha! I did watch Friday Night Lights finally and I think I'll continue watching that one. It was pretty good. Oh ... and The Nine was pretty good too! I don't think I'll be able to find time for The OC when it starts in November.
Fall has officially thrown up all over my house. I still don't have something cute for my front yard but inside is definitely done. I've become a sucker for decorating - and I'm not sure where that came from. I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend! I hope t.u. and o.u. end in a TIE!
GIG EM AGGIES!
1 comment:
Good luck! ;-)
Grey's was awesome as always!! I liked 'The Nine,' and we have 'Friday Night Lights' to watch still. I've never even attempted to watch 'The OC,' I don't think I would care for that one so much.
Gig 'Em Ags! Thankfully we can put a W in the column, even though it was not the best playing I've seen!
Only time I will ever say this is during this matchup...go horns! Gotta root for the home state.
Post a Comment