Monday, October 09, 2006

Back in a suit!

I had my interview today and I think it went well. I am going back tomorrow to meet the VP of HR so that HAS to be a good sign, right? It was odd being back in a suit, not to mention the pantyhose, and since I'm going back tomorrow I have to get another suit out of the closet. This company is business casual though and the Recruiter I interviewed with today was actually wearing sandals so hopefully I will get this job so I can donate most of my suits so they'll be out of my closet once and for all! Keep your fingers crossed for me again tomorrow for my second interview ... for a part time job. I'm actually excited about the prospect of joining the workforce. Oh who and I kidding ... I'm just excited about getting a paycheck ... and all the possibilities that opens up!

I'm trying a new recipe tonight -- making lasagne with ravioli (thank you Rachael Ray). I'm using cheese ravioli and my regular spaghetti sauce so I figure I can't really go wrong! I'll let you know how it works out. I also have a new slow cooker chicken tortilla soup planned for Thursday, it's supposed to be nice and cool outside, so I'll share if it works too. Here comes fall!!

1 comment:

Mel :-) said...

OK, now that you have the job, is it to late to say good luck?? ha ha!