We took the obligatory first day of school pics so I'll try to post them soon!
Potty training is going fantastic. Only accident since the last nap-poop post was nap related (today) and probably could have been avoided if I had been paying attention. Even then, she got out of bed to pee on the floor and she took her wet clothes off (and put them in her drawer) and got out some clean shorts. When I walked in on that, I took her to the potty and she went again (or finished) so it looks like she has a handle on things. She still hasn't gone at school but she comes home dry and goes when we get home.
And as if the potty talk wasn't TMI for you already ...
I had my annual check-up with my OB/GYN today. One abnormal pap resulting in pre-cancer cell removal has made me kind of like clockwork with my annual check ups. (Seriously. Don't blow it off.) I have to say I was actually looking forward to seeing Dr. P today. Weird, right? The woman was a HUGE part of my life for two years, thanks to problematic pregnancies 6 months apart. :D I hadn't seen her in 13 months. I actually gave the woman a hug when she walked in!! CRAZY!! Who hugs their gynecologist?
I'm giving up on the Rangers game tonight. West coast games suck. It's WAY past my bedtime and it's only the 7th.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment