We're having some great weather so we've been able to spend some more time outside - WITHOUT JACKETS!! We're thinking about hitting the FW Live Stock show this weekend so maybe I'll have something fun to report next time. We have crazy times ahead of us. It's time to get Megan out of the crib and start potty training. YIKES!! Emily has finally started holding her own bottle and has even figured out her sippy cup. She's had two cups of Apple Juice so far in her life. Turns out I was enabling her bad habits ... BAD MOMMY! A little tough love and she's quickly becoming a very normal one year old. :-) Now if she'll just start eating real food without gagging. I've tried the 'no sympathy' route for that but when your child is throwing up it's hard to not have a little sympathy.
James and I have been enjoying the last season of "24". Quite possibly the best show on TV. Too bad we didn't start watching it before the new season started but watching the entire season on DVD really is the best way to do it. You don't have to wait a whole week to see what happens!! Fingers crossed that we have enough room on the DVR for the new season until we catch up. Considering we're not recording in HD and "Grey's" didn't record tonight for some reason we shouldn't have a problem. boooo! Either I'm DVR challenged or Time Warner sucks. Yeah, I'm thinking it's Time Warner's fault too. So I'll be watching that online sometime.
1 comment:
Don's stress the milestones, they will happen in good time. Every child, and mommy, is different. I don't think I offered Keaton a sippy cup until he was 18 months old. I didn't offer him real food, not even a cheerio, until he was 9 months. Neither of which will cause life long problems. And neither will the potty training. It will happen.
Too bad we can't forward DVR recordings. I have Grey's from last night. But you know, I think they rerun some time in the middle of the night. I have the DVR set to record Greys anytime on that channel and see it records episodes like at 12 and 1 oclock in the morning. Never checked to see if they are old episodes or new, just always erase. But you might want to check your listings.
Post a Comment