Other than that, we have done nothing with our October. There was one night, Tuesday actually, that we were going to buy a new car but the stupid dealership sold it. James went Monday to negotiate trade-in and financing and he even put down a deposit. The problem was that the car was actually at a different dealership and apparently they sold it Saturday. Seriously. So, we're back to square one. The poor Maxima is still running well for being 10 years old. I will be very sad to see it go even though I don't drive it anymore. It was my dad's car and he gave it to me in exchange for my Mustang. He wanted to buy a new car and I needed a better car than my crap-out-for-no-reason, broken-into-twice, road-trip-to-Padre-and-Colorado car. Seems like I made a great trade since I've had it since 2000.
Emily had her 9 Month check up last week and is gaining ground on the charts! Are you ready for this? The good doc was so pleased with her development that he was actually removing the 30-weeker preemie designation from her chart. She's a normal kid. 100%. Well, 99% until I can make that appointment at the cardiologist. Hopefully she'll be 100% after that. :)
Weight: 18 pounds 6 ounces
50%
Height: 26.8 inches
25% - 50% (it really was right in the middle of those two curves)
Head: 18.3 inches
>97%
So both my girls have big grapefruits. It's not their fault! We'll blame that on James. Have you seen his head? hee hee! The doc didn't seem too concerned about that noggin, especially since Megan's is off the charts too and it can be hereditary. I guess James and I probably both have big heads. We'll share that responsibility. So it was all good news and she is due an appointment with the Cardiologist regarding her ASD (atrial septal defect). Hopefully we can get her in there soon.
Megan is doing great. She knows almost all her body parts and can jump and run and spin round and round. She's even interacting with Emily more - and usually does so nicely. She definitely has opinions and desires of her own but I guess that's what you get when you have an almost two year old. WOW time sure flies when you're having fun ... er .... when you're old.
Stupid blogger and it's stupid backwards pictures ... I'm too tired to try to reorganize them for you! Well, I thought I had some pics other than the fair but who knows! I'll update more later! Time for bed!
Emily couldn't make it through dinner after the fair!
Megan loves the tractors.
She'll probably love Kenny Chesney like me!
"She thinks my tractor's sexy ... "
James won her a little fish. Mine was way cooler! I ROCK!
Yes, my eyes are closed.
I still rock!
Megan and Daddy playing in the sand.














No comments:
Post a Comment