Friday, October 23, 2009

Sign

I just happened upon this while surfing the net and thought I would share.

Thanks to being a preemie and qualifying for the RSV "vaccine" Synagis last year, Emily received a sign from the vaccine maker that looks like a little red stop sign and says "wash your hands before touching mine". It clipped onto her infant car seat carrier handle like a toy. I got a lot of compliments/comments on it (though it didn't always do the trick). If anyone is interested in something like this, especially during RSV/Flu season, here's the link:










I will remind you that I have never purchased anything from this website and I don't even know what else they sell but they have the cute little signs (though their pink and blue ones aren't quite as threatening as my nice red one).

1 comment:

Melissa :-) said...

That's pretty cool! I wish I'd had something like that with my Girls!