By lunch today I had already changed 5 poopy diapers. I am so OVER poopy diapers. Megan, thankfully, is back to normal but now little Emmers is my liquid poop factory. Look, you read my blog and that's what my life is about right now so just deal with the poop talk. Megan's rash is getting better too, with a little help from Monistat. Thanks Tracy, we called the doc and they just said to use the OTC yeast stuff and cover it with Vaseline. Em had yeast while she was still in the NICU but that was thanks to me and my Z-Pack and thrush ... Again ... you're the one reading the blog. I can't control the material I have to work with.
A little good news for me today. I got my test results from the 2 hour glucose tolerance test and I am not diabetic. Yet. My numbers were good but not great. My one hour number was really elevated which my doc said "suggests some impairment" and with my family history and gestational diabetes history I really need to watch it. So, pray for my poor pancreas and all the OT it has had to put in over the past two years. :-) I guess it's time to watch the sweets and carbs and lose some weight. Hooray - isn't getting old just so much fun?
So I'm still working on getting pics posted from our trip to FW. They take forever to load then I always want to rearrange them and add captions. Now doesn't seem to be the time to work on it though. Both girls are napping (at the same time - how wonderful) BUT Megan keeps waking up and I haven't gotten a shower yet today so I think that takes priority over blogging.
******************
OK - so the girls are in bed now and the total count on poopy diapers today was 8. That is SO above and beyond ... well, I guess it's what I signed up for ... having kids and all.
Time to watch a little Astros baseball and have a few frosty beverages.
1 comment:
sounds like you're having fun!! hope it passes soon
stacy
Post a Comment