Wednesday, June 03, 2009

FYI

I am finally in the process of updating my pics site. I have added a few new albums for your viewing pleasure but still have a long way to go.

Does anybody own actual printed photos anymore? It's kinda sad. I'll never get around to scrapbooking (partly because of time and partly because all that cute stuff costs too damn much!) so I guess I'll just pass pictures down on CDs for future generations. It's like the shoebox full of pictures that we all have of previous generations, right?

3 comments:

Lori Roberson said...

my blog is my scrapbook.... I pick and choose the printed pics. Still too many to organize. Modern technolgy....not so easy on us....

Heather said...

EXACTLY! I'm going to have one HUGE external hard drive dedicated to pictures...and in 16 years I'll just say, "Alright Riley, here's your life, enjoy sorting through it all!" It's awful!
I used to LOVE scrapbooking, and as soon as I can find my software I'm going to start doing it DIGITALLY! Sooo much cheaper, Jenny! Check it out! Buy the software and it's all there! No glue, no scissors, just create on your computer and print out your finished pages if you want. You can create a digital album on dvd or print them out and put them in a 'traditional' album!
Glad to hear you updated your site! I try to get mine done every month, but it's not always easy! I'm actually downloaded pics of the cameras right now! (takes awhile when one has THREE cameras! lol)

Anonymous said...

or just go with the multiple CDs. That works too. I only feel guilty when I look at Faith's scrap book (huge), Sarah's(not so huge), and Logans (non-existant). I'll have to try and explain to him in 16 years that I really do love him too. And that he really wasnt hatched from an egg, because there certainly werent any pictures to memorialize his childhood. by the way- you look great (and happy) in your pics.

stacy