Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pics

Yeah yeah ... so I'm a day late with this post. I was soooo exhausted yesterday that I just couldn't do it. First of all, we spent almost an hour waiting to be seen at the doc. Our appointment was for 4:00 and we were finally taken to the back around 4:45 where we had to wait even longer. Very annoying. I knew we were in for it when we walked into the waiting room and there were three pregnant women in there. This guy is the only one in his office so it's not like they were waiting for a different doctor or anything. I guess that's just the way it is.

The doctor confirmed that we are, in fact, having a GIRL! WHEW! We don't have to repaint!! We're not done with the painting yet and we haven't even decided on furniture though I think we've finally narrowed it down to what we like and don't like. James should finish with the painting this weekend. We're on the next to last step on the diamond pattern and we're both really excited about how it looks so far.

Here are my sono pictures. They're all pics of the face. He said he couldn't get a profile shot because she was being uncooperative. I think these face shots really make the baby look a little like a demon. I said that to the doc and he said "they're not demons until they're 14". He sounded like he was speaking from experience. Oh the joys of little girls! :-)

I guess it's finally time to get down to business (read: shopping). We're so excited to know for sure that it's a girl. She wasn't shy during the sonogram so there was really no question she's a she! I'm ready to start buying some clothes and getting the nursery done and registering and everything else! Maybe I'll just take a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea girl! When I was pregnant I made all my doctor appointments for first thing in the morning (7am). First thing in the morning they aren't running behind and they get you in and out so fast- and you dont miss much work when you're outta there at 7:15. And when you have to do your glucose testing you have to fast before hand, so morning is definitely better than starving all day. Y'all should try early to see if it works better for you. Waiting is such a pain when you're pregnant.

stacy

Heather said...

YAY! A Girl! Congratulations! Now the fun begins with all the shopping! You have to share pics of the nursery when you finish! Sounds like it is going to be adorable!
And I totaly agree with Stacy on the appt. time...I did the exactly same thing at every opportunity, especially the glucose test! lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's a girl! Congratulations! Happy shopping.

Stefanie

Mel :-) said...

Woo hoo, that is so exciting! Girls are wonderful and there are so many cute clothes for them! Fun! Glad you won't have to change the nursery either!!