I can't believe Matthew is one already. It seems like just yesterday I was freaking out and rushing to the hospital in tears. My oh my what fun it has been to watch this little boy grow bigger and gigglier every day. He certainly has his own little personality (and temper, at times) and he is an absolute joy!! He's not quite walking yet but is well on his way. He takes a few steps then decides crawling is easier. He's still not a fan of too many table foods but he definitely enjoys feeding himself, which is a really messy endeavour. He still only has 4 teeth. He has his fussy times and it looks like more teeth are ready to appear but it has been weeks and nothing has happened. I've enjoyed my year of "Mommy and Bubby" days when the girls are in school but school is out after Thursday. It will be one, long, hot, and super busy summer. Bring it!
Matthew's doc appointment is tomorrow so I don't have his measurements yet. I think he must weigh about 75 lbs. The boy is a linebacker!! Here are the ONE YEAR pictures of the kids. I am amazed at how different the girls look now compared to these pictures and it makes me wonder what Matthew will look like in a couple years. Only time will tell.
MATTHEW
MEGAN
EMILY
No comments:
Post a Comment