Trying to beat the heat and wear the little munchkins out. We ran the sprinklers and let them try their hardest to avoid getting wet. Besides, we didn't really want to give them a bath and we needed to wash off the Popsicle somehow.
It actually rained!! We got over 2 inches of rain and it was a good soaker. I decided the girls needed to play in the rain and get some good puddle splashing in. Yes, they are wearing their PJs.
Good times were had by all at a friend's birthday party. Ever since we left, Megan has been asking if she can have her birthday where we went for Amber's birthday. SOLD! That was easy planning and the party won't be until December. They had a little train to ride as well as some robotic animals. They also had a ball pit and climbing structure thingy as well as mini-golf and a few play tables with trains and ships and dollhouses. It was a cool place. We are actually going back for a playdate next week. The girls will be so excited!
Above ^^^ On the train.
Pics below are on the animals. Em rode an elephant and Moo rode a zebra.
I have to admit, when they put on those hats my first thought was "that sure is a great way to spread head lice" but they were cute and I figured it is too damn hot for lice, right?
They sure loved the ball pit. I shudder to think what kind of germs were hanging out in there. Nobody got sick after the party though so I guess I'm just lucky I didn't have to go in there. Remember when Chuck E Cheese had those huge ball pits? How gross were they? Didn't your feet always get wet? What was that?
And a pic of Matthew in the Bumbo. He doesn't quite love it yet but we have a little Bumbo time every day, if I remember. He's so smiley. I have to remind myself that he can't entertain himself yet. Silly baby is so selfish and time consuming! Geez!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment