Megan thought Emily needed the hat. It's Megan's sunhat but it looks like a giant sombrero on little Emily! 

Emily had way too much fun at the splash park today. She loves sitting up and won't let me recline the stroller seat so this is how she slept!
Megan was making friends! She's the one in the blue daisy suit! The free plastic cups that restaurants all seem to give away now are the best splash park toys. I think we've left a few there this summer. Seriously, I have enough and I'm sure we'll get more!!


We had fun going to the splash park two days in a row this week. We went yesterday with grandma and today with a couple friends. Megan really enjoys the water but not until she gets wet. When she's still dry she really avoids the sprays so I filled the bucket of water and dumped it on her right when we got there. I'm surprised some other nosey mom didn't call the cops on me. :) We made it home in time for lunch and about 30 minutes of play time before nap time, which is right now. ahhhhhh silence. oops ... until the washer beeps. Back to work!


We had fun going to the splash park two days in a row this week. We went yesterday with grandma and today with a couple friends. Megan really enjoys the water but not until she gets wet. When she's still dry she really avoids the sprays so I filled the bucket of water and dumped it on her right when we got there. I'm surprised some other nosey mom didn't call the cops on me. :) We made it home in time for lunch and about 30 minutes of play time before nap time, which is right now. ahhhhhh silence. oops ... until the washer beeps. Back to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment