Monday, September 15, 2008

For some reason this is how I always answer my doc when she asks. That's when I should go into my litany of complaints. I'll figure it out someday and I'm sure my friends will be happy when I finally do!

Now, I'm sitting here with the windows open and I'm getting ready to absolutely binge on some potato chips and dip! Just a small treat I allow myself when my blood sugar has been well under control. No, I won't overdo it. I'll count out my chips like a good little pregnant diabetic. hee hee hee! I guess shouldn't have gone "shopping" at CVS while I was hungry! I certainly shouldn't be chowing on chips when I look like this ... 14 weeks along and I've lost 4 lbs. but my tummy is just OUT THERE. I guess the old uterus didn't have a chance to snap back into shape before it started stretching out again. For crying out loud, this baby is only 3.5 inches long right now!


And here's a pic of Megan today. We got to spend some time outside since it is so beautiful so of course I took the camera along. I was originally planning to set up the blanket under one of the trees in the yard but due to Ike's rain and the sprinklers running as scheduled today the yard was a little squishy SO we set up camp on the patio. Megan enjoyed the flowers!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Yes, I have that problem with my OB too! She wants to talk about her kids more than my pregnancy. It irritates me to no end! You look good, isn't it amazing how fast you "show" with the second one? Megan looks adorable as always

Mel :-) said...

Glad to hear you still have the occasional indulgence like the chips! ;-) You look so cute pregnant! Great pic of Meg with the flowers! :-)