I bet you'll ask what the heck is going on. If this is what our June was all about then why the heck didn't I post anything about June IN June? You know, life with three kids is really crazy. Especially when those kids all still rely on you for the most basic things. Megan is starting to be a little more self sufficient but I think she suffers from the 'first child syndrome' where she's used to having me do everything for her so she doesn't even try. Emily tries but can't do it all by herself so she has to scream and whine about it. At this rate, Matthew will be cooking 5 course meals and getting dressed all by himself by the time he is 2. Poor third kid. I wonder what life would do to #4 if we go there. Only time will tell, I suppose.
June in a nutshell ...
Sleeping babies.
Swim lessons.
A concert.
(That's Tim McGraw, if you didn't know.)
Enjoying the concert.
The tickets were our Christmas gift to each other so we had been looking forward to this for a while!
Thanks, Mom, for babysitting!
... and Kenny Chesney too.
It was a GREAT show!
A second trip to Great Wolf Lodge. This time we went to celebrate Father's Day and stayed two nights. It was even more fun than the first trip there. I LOVE Great Wolf Lodge!!!
Sprinkler time in the backyard.
And more sleeping babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment