Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Little Girl is 3!!!

We had a few different celebrations for Megan's birthday this year.  James had to go to NYC on her actual birthday, which was Monday, so we celebrated as a family on Sunday.  All day Sunday!  I think she had a good day.  I'll have pics of her other TWO celebrations coming up but this is all I had time for today!!  I'm pretty sure we went somewhere for lunch that day but I can't remember where.  Maybe we didn't leave the house but I was pretty sure we did something.  Ehhh ... who knows!   

Not bad, if I do say so myself! It was YUMMY too!



She finally has her own train table.  She always throws tantrums when it's time to leave a place that has a train table.  Now she can play as long as she wants!  They both LOVE it!


Apparently it's fun to crawl UNDER the table too!



She pretty much played with the trains ALL DAY LONG.
We coaxed her out of the room with promises of cake ...



So, she's 3.  When will she learn how to eat without making such a mess?


On Monday, her actual birthday, we went to Gattitown with Grammy and Grandma.  We had a BLAST spending too much money on silly little games so we could win silly little made in china crap toys.  The day couldn't have been better.  Her party was at Pump It Up the following Saturday.  That was a TON of fun.  We had some old friends there and some new ones too.  It was a great time and I can't wait to share pics!!

No comments: