Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Turkey Day!

We had a nice Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law, mom, and brother came over and I made a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, pumpkin pie and (apparently too few) rolls. It was an easy meal to make which is a good thing since there are two little girlies running around the house!!

Megan enjoyed being my helper.


Just waiting with Uncle Coach for the food to be served.


Megan and James watching the Cowboys game!
Go COWBOYS!

Emily was a mess with her Turkey and Rice meal.
She's not a fan of the chunky stuff so it tends to come right back out at me.
At least she's clapping at something so she must be happy, right?


Well, this is Megan just being cute so I had to include it.

Yes, it was a good day even though the poor Aggies lost. We put up a good fight though and we just can't ask for much more than that when they're ranked "National Championship-ish" and we're ranked "better luck in a few years". I started to fall asleep during the game but I know it was a good one by the way James kept yelling. It had been a long day and maybe I had been a bit overserved by the time 9:00 rolled around. ANYWAYS ... Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!
Oh - and Emily does NOT like cranberry sauce. I wish we had a picture of the face she made. Too bad because the pics from last year's Cranberry Massacre by Megan were classic.

1 comment:

Mel :-) said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! Your hair is super-cute! :-)