I certainly didn't know it had been so long since I've posted. I've either been really busy or maybe just really lazy!! I am sooooo absolutely stressed about Christmas. I finally bought my last gift today and am still waiting for one to be delivered but at least I am done. I bought this great little dump truck for my nephew but then my niece's Leapster game arrived alone and there was no dump truck. So then I emailed Toys R Us and got an email back stating I should call them because I deserved 'personal attention' or some crap like that. hmmmmm ... so I called and found out my cute little dump truck is out of stock. They charged me the entire amount - both toys and shipping - and didn't feel it was necessary to reach out to me to let me know only half of my order was coming. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Yes, I'll probably never order from TRUs again. er... until I have kids anyways. whatever. So I had to go to Target and brave the toy aisle this afternoon!!!
So we're getting ready for Christmas. MIL is coming up Friday and staying through Tuesday. My mom is coming over Friday and I'm taking off work early so we can bake cookies all afternoon! We'll go to Mass on Christmas Eve then we're having everyone over for spaghetti dinner. HEY - it's easy and a fan favorite so it was a no brainer since we're also doing Christmas Day at our house!!
Seriously, with Christmas on the brain I have nothing else to talk about. Stupid Toys R Us. I have this great talent of breaking out with a cold sore when I'm stressed. It happened the morning of my wedding, again when I was worried about some medical tests, and now Christmas. Really? That stressed about Christmas? And it has been so HOT! What is up with wearing shorts in December. I don't live in Houston anymore!!!! Supposedly we'll be in the 50s tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it. It did rain a little so maybe it has cooled off.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment